bigstock-Family-in-the-dentist-s-office-46287166x1140

At Cestria Dental Practice we value our patients and listen to their comments and what they have to say about us. We recently conducted a Patient Satisfaction Survey and are delighted to report the following:

  •  100% of our patients would recommend Cestria Dental Practice to family and friends.
  •  92% of our Patients rated our dentists as Excellent and the remaining 8% rated our Dentists Good
  •  78% of our Patients rated our Hygienists as Excellent and the remaining 22% rated our Hygienists Good

Some of our patients have wrote to us, the following are some of their comments:

I am pleased to have been directed to this practice by word of mouth. Meeting Chris and being informed about my dental care options and plans available put me in a positive outlook regarding my dental care. All the staff that I have come into contact with have been very attentive, informative and helpful. I look forward to coming to this practice thanks to all of the staff.

My 7 year old son recently had some treatment and he was nervous before hand, Chris was brilliant putting him at ease and talking him through everything, he is now not nervous at all.

I have recently returned to the practice after returning back to the area last month. The level of care at the practice is superb and the staff are very professional and welcoming. I have complete faith in my dentist.

My daughter required some invasive dental treatment prior to having braces and Chris completely put her at ease and conducted the procedures without causing any distress whatsoever. We were delighted with the friendly, professional service provided by Chris and have no hesitation in recommending Cestria dental practice to family and friends.

Fantastic treatment from dentist!